If you're tired of spending hours working on your marketing, social media and PR and not seeing any results... you're in luck!
What if four weeks from now you could totally transform your business with marketing, PR and social strategy straight out of my insider playbook?
Seriously. A lot can change in just four weeks.
So, if you’re ready to do the work and want to:
- Create a refined and recognisable brand that will turn browsers into buyers and buyers into your biggest fans
- Leverage social media to help you grow your brand and more importantly, connect with paying customers
- Create great PR for your business without paying a single cent!
- Have a roadmap to personal and professional success for yourself and your business
The Marketing Bootcamp is going to show you how to do it!
Here’s what you’ll get in
The Marketing Bootcamp
Whether you’re just getting started with your new business, working on your side-hustle, or want to take your established brand to the next level, The Marketing Bootcamp can help.
The four-week program will give you the knowledge and support you need for success.
Get a roadmap to achieving your goals for personal and professional success
Access to a dedicated team to help you put the strategies, ideas and tools to work in your business
Make connections, get support and build relationships with like-minded people in our exclusive Facebook group
Get access to my insider’s guide to gain the skills and knowledge you need to build a cult following of people who love you, rave about you and buy from you.
All course materials including streaming HD video, worksheets and bonus extras are within our online member platform that you can access on your phone, tablet or desktop.
The Marketing Bootcamp
Week by Week
Week 1: Building Your Brand
– The Next Level
Here’s what you’ll discover in Week 1:
- The difference between a business and a brand – and why not knowing this difference will lose you customers
- How the Three C’s of Branding can help you truly connect with your customer
- Why what you post on Instagram affects whether people buy from you
- The simple email signature trick that will help you stand out from the competition
- How creating a shareable product or service will help you win customers
- Why operating a business and not working on your brand will stop you from growing – and how to avoid it
- The lesson I learnt about pivoting that helped me save my business when disaster hit
- How you can completely shift your product or service to something entirely new and keep your customers on board
- How creating and engaging your customers in your brand story and experience will keep them around for more than just one purchase
- Why targeting just ONE customer is the best marketing strategy you can use
- How to wave goodbye to pain-in-the-ass customers – forever!
By the end of Week 1 you will have:
Learnt how to elevate your brand into something refined and recognisable, that will turn browsers into buyers and buyers into your biggest fans!
Week 2: The New Socials
Here’s what you’ll discover in Week 2:
- I share THE most powerful tool I’ve used to grow and diversify my personal and professional brand
- Why you need a social media strategy – no matter what industry you’re in, or whether you think you don’t need it!
- Why it’s crucial to jump on board the latest social media trends, even if you’re intimidated by them! (You won’t be intimidated by them once you realise how important this is)
- How you can use social media to launch your brand internationally – without spending a single cent!
- My top tips for using influencers to promote your brand, straight out of the playbook for my own influencer agency, The Ministry of Talent
- The easy way to figure out whether you need to be on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or some other social media platform!
- How social media is the new Google – and why that matters for your business
- How spending 30 minutes a day on social media can help you beat the algorithm and show up at the top of your customer’s feeds
- The simple trick to convince fence-sitters to purchase your product or service
- The ultimate guide to Chinese social media platforms, WeChat, Redbook and Weibo and how to tap into the Chinese market with your product or service – straight out of my playbook for 18 Communications
At the end of Week 2 you will have:
Discovered how to leverage social media to help you grow your brand and most importantly, connect with paying customers.
Week 3: PR 101
What you’ll discover in Week 3:
- I demystify exactly what PR is and what a publicist actually does!
- Why PR for your business doesn’t need to be complicated, but why it can be difficult
- The number 1 reason why most business owners give up with PR and why they’re wrong
- How to pitch your brand so that it’s irresistible to journalists, editors and influencers
- The reason why you don’t need to wait until your business can afford professional PR to get started
- Access to the exact PR processes and strategies I’ve developed at Sweaty Betty PR over 16 years and hundreds of clients
- The one thing you can do to put your brand 10 steps ahead of the competition
- How to create a brand story that makes pitching to the media easy!
- The one thing you should NEVER do when reaching out to the media
- My tried and true methods for nurturing your community and making sure your customers rave about you to their family, friends and colleagues
- How to get your brand out there without spending a single cent on PR or advertising – using a technique inspired by Krispy Kreme!
By the end of Week 3, you’ll have:
Access to the actual PR processes I use at Sweaty Betty PR and discover how you can get great PR for your brand without paying a single cent!
Week 4: Your Roadmap to Growth
What you’ll discover in the final week of The Marketing Bootcamp:
- The number one enemy of success that you need to avoid at all costs if you want to grow
- The single reason why Blockbuster, Kodak and Blackberry are not household names anymore – and how you can avoid becoming irrelevant as well!
- The one thing that millionaires and billionaires do every day – that you should be doing too!
- Why being a student for life is essential for personal and professional growth
- What ‘seeing eyes’ are and how to use them to grow your business
- The essential questions you need to ask yourself to make sure you’re doing everything you can for your business to grow
- How to prevent yourself from operating your business on autopilot
- How to future-proof your brand and create alternate revenue streams
By the end of Week 4 you’ll have:
Created a roadmap to personal and professional success for yourself and your brand and learn my personal strategies to help you get there.
When you enrol today, you’ll also receive these extra bonuses:
Bonus 1: Social Media Checklist (worth $59)
Optimise your social media profiles and the content you post to make the most out of every visit from a potential customer with my social media checklist
Bonus 2: The Ministry of Talent Influencer Outreach Checklist (worth $99)
Get my top tips for using influencers to promote your brand, straight out of the playbook for my own influencer agency, The Ministry of Talent
Bonus 3: The Sweaty Betty PR Get PR Ready cheatsheet (worth $125)
Get access to the exact PR processes and strategies I’ve developed at Sweaty Betty PR over 16 years and hundreds of clients
Bonus 4: The Ultimate Brand Story Template (worth $49)
Get my guide to creating a brand story for yourself and your business that makes your pitches to the media irresistible!
Bonus 5: Personal & Professional Audit Checklist (worth $99)
Do an audit of your brand and personal life to identify what you're doing that's working, what's not, and what to do to get to the next level
Bonus 6: Goal Roadmap (worth $69)
Create a personalised roadmap on how to achieve your personal and professional goals – Roxy style!
Weekly Live Q&As with Roxy
Got an important question about how to apply your new knowledge to your business? Want to get a new perspective from someone who’s been there before? Roxy's got your back.
During each week’s live Q&A Roxy will be answering your questions and give you the guidance you need to move ahead with your goals. Don’t worry if you can’t make it live – all Q&As are recorded and available to replay.
Here’s the timing of the program:
Enrolments for The Marketing Bootcamp are open through to midnight AEST on May 8, 2022. The course is 4 weeks and runs from May 9 – June 5, 2022.
Once the initial 4 weeks is over and all content has been released, you’ll have access to the entire library of course material inside the member platform to revisit and access as often as you like – forever.
The Marketing Bootcamp is 100% online so you can participate anywhere, anytime, whenever suits you best.
Go through the material each week as it’s released, or slow things down and work on your own schedule. It’s up to you.
And if you're not 100% satisfied, neither am I...
I completely understand that taking a leap of faith in yourself and your business is a big deal.
And I am confident that The Marketing Bootcamp is the ultimate tool to help you level up and grow your business. I know that if you're serious about transforming your business into what you've always dreamed of, this Bootcamp will absolutely deliver the guidance and support you need to do just that.
And that's why I'm offering a 7-day money-back guarantee. So you have 7 days to try the course out, do the week's activities and if it's just not right for you, simply get in touch and I'll organise a full refund.
Let’s be clear –
here’s exactly what you get when you sign up:
The Marketing Bootcamp Core Course Material
The four-week course material has taken 16+ years, seven businesses and thousands of dollars for me to learn, refine and package for you in easy-to-follow lessons. This includes HD video content and worksheets to help you put your learning into action.
Bonus Extra Resources, Checklists and Templates
If you’ve ever spent hours online looking for checklists or templates to make life your busy business like easier, you’ll understand how valuable these bonus extras are.
Weekly Live Q&A Sessions with Roxy
Ask me your questions each week and I’ll give you my best answers and insights from 16 years and seven businesses!
An Instant Like-Minded Community
Get instant access to a community of like-minded business owners and professionals for support, feedback and guidance.
Dedicated Team for Mentoring and Support
My trusted Bootcamp team is on standby for the whole four-week course period to give you support, guidance and feedback throughout the course period.
The Marketing Bootcamp is brought to you by entrepreneur and digital influencer Roxy Jacenko.
Roxy Jacenko is the entrepreneurial force behind Sweaty Betty PR, The Ministry of Talent, Pixie’s Bows, Roxy Jacenko Accessories and XRJ Celebrations.
And now through her online Roxy’s Bootcamp courses, Roxy is sharing the tips, tricks and insider secrets to her success in the past 16 years of business.
Admired for her bold approach, tenacity and willingness to always go the extra mile, Roxy is an inspiration for anyone who wants to make their mark in business or level-up their career.
What sets The Marketing Bootcamp apart?
1. Supportive Community
When you join The Marketing Bootcamp, you get instant access to a community of like-minded students and the exclusive student Facebook group to share your wins, get support and guidance.
2. Tested, Proven Results
I’ve spent the past 16+ years working in PR, media and marketing. And now, 7 businesses and 250,000+ followers down the track, I’m sharing my secrets to the results that I see every day.
3. Learn from the Best
Train with someone who has spent the last 16 years dominating the PR world, and the past 10 in social media. What you’ll learn in The Marketing Bootcamp isn’t theory, it’s experience.
4. 100% Money Back Guarantee
If after 7 days from the course start date you feel The Marketing Bootcamp isn’t for you, simply submit your coursework and we’ll issue you a full refund.
The Marketing Bootcamp is right for you if...
- You’re ready and willing to put in the work each week to get through the course work AND implement what you’ve learnt to level up your marketing game
- You’re serious about transforming your business into what you’ve always dreamed it could be
- You’re an independent learner who’s ready to take action without a lot of hand-holding
- Believe that focus, discipline and hard work are fundamental to success
The Marketing Bootcamp isn’t right for you if…
- You prefer 1:1 coaching or mentoring
- Want hand-holding, completely custom advice or… if you’re already killing it and feel you’re doing everything you can for your marketing to the best of your ability
- Are looking for a set and forget system to building your business
- Aren’t ready to put in the work each week to really dive into the course lessons and put what you’ve learnt into action
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re in PR or you’re a plumber, The Marketing Bootcamp will help you create a powerful business that stands out from the crowd. The principles I’ll be teaching you are pretty universal and don’t depend on what industry you’re in.
That being said, I want to be fair to you. So, you have 7 days to try the course out, do the week’s activities and it’s just not the right fit for you, simply get in touch with me and the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll organise a full refund.
Trust me, I understand how difficult it can be to fit something else into a busy schedule! That’s why the course is entirely self-paced, so you can fit it in around your life. If you can set aside 1-2 hours a week, you’ll be able to make real progress. If you get busy, or life just gets in the way, you’ll have lifetime access to come back and jump back in whenever works for you.
Not at all! The course does roll out over four weeks, but it isn’t live. Once the lessons for each week become available, you’re free to work through the content in your own time and at your own pace. And to make it even easier, you’ll get an email from me at the start of each week where you’ll find everything you need to get going.
While the live course does run for 4 weeks, as soon as you sign up for the course you have access for life! That’s right – you’ll get access to every single resource inside The Marketing Bootcamp forever!
Enrolments for The Marketing Bootcamp are open through to midnight AEST on Sunday May 8th, 2022. The course runs for 4 weeks, from May 9 – June 5, 2022.
Yes – you absolutely can do the course if you haven’t done any of my other courses. While The Marketing Bootcamp has been designed to complement and follow on from my previous courses, it’s not a pre-requisite (meaning… you don’t HAVE to have done them to sign up for The Marketing Bootcamp).